Cocaine can be taken in several different ways, as it can be snorted, smoked, or injected. A dependency on cocaine can be overwhelming and will put your health, ability to work -- and even your life -- in peril. Trying to overcome this powerful stimulant by yourself is dangerous. Rather, turn to Evolve’s cocaine rehab for personalized, round-the-clock help from licensed medical professionals, and get help today.
How Do You Know If You Need Cocaine Rehab?
Incredibly addictive and with the potential to be fatal, cocaine is an prohibited stimulant that continues to impact millions of Americans. Our on-site cocaine rehab can serve individuals who have finished cocaine detox and who are seeking lasting recovery.
We are able to help individuals grappling with:
- Frequent or intermittent use of cocaine in any form.
- Constant compulsions to take cocaine
- Withdrawal symptoms like anxiety, irritability, and depression
- Difficulty managing external stimuli that trigger cocaine use
- A fear of relapse
- Co-occurring disorders that contribute to cocaine use
Regardless of the concerns above, you still should look for help when addicted to this highly destructive narcotic. If you require detox, we'll reserve you a space in a cozy hospital-based detox facility.
Ways To Prepare For Cocaine Addiction Rehab
Recognizing there is an issue and deciding to get treatment is the first, and frequently the toughest, step in the recovery process. When you’ve done this, there are a handful of other preparations to make prior to starting our cocaine addiction rehab, such as:
- Plan leave from your job and handle family obligations. If you are in need of support on FMLA or want us to speak with your employment, we are happy to assist. Our staff works with employers on a daily basis to ensure your rights and security are preserved.
- Pack essentials and comfy clothing. Be certain to bring plenty of clothing, shoes, and personal care items for no less than ten days. Reading material is also good to have. Forget something? We’re here for you.
- Plan transportation. Make sure you are able to arrive here safely, or just contact us. We are able to arrange 24-hour transportation to and from Evolve Recovery Center.
Before you arrive, it’s a good idea to review our admissions information, so you know what to anticipate.
How Long Will Cocaine Addiction Rehab Take?
All plans of treatment at our cocaine addiction rehab are personalized to match your specific needs. Your plan might be different from others -- even those rehabbing from the same drug. We’ll propose a set amount of time after your opening evaluation, which will review the following:
- The degree of your cocaine use
- Your physical state
- Presence of co-occurring disorders
- If you’ve been in rehab before
How you respond to treatment will also impact the span of your care. At minimum, you can anticipate being in our care for two to four weeks, but more involved programs up to 90 days are not unusual.
What To Expect From Cocaine Rehab
Proper detox and residential rehabilitation will greatly enhance your odds a positive recovery. We promote your advancement through evidence-based treatments and the development of coping skills to help you confront trauma and outside influences that trigger use. Working collaboratively, we’ll look into the root causes of addiction through a few different formats, including:
Evolve realizes your odds of success are improved when you're taken care of properly. We provide for you with nicely furnished bedrooms, peaceful resident lounges, fitness center, balanced meals, and access to beverages and snacks 24 hours.
How We Protect You Over The Course Of Cocaine Rehab
The peril of attempting to recover from cocaine addiction alone is significant, and we take the necessary precautions to keep you protected. You’ll likely still experience urges, and you’re actually at a greater risk of accidental overdose following detox.
Our cocaine rehab keeps you safe through:
- A safe, controlled living center away from external factors that trigger cocaine use
- Medical staff on the premises 24/7
- Custom-tailored treatment plans to attend to your specific needs
- Creation of aftercare plans to make certain your care continues after you depart
- Teaching of coping strategies to help manage your cocaine use
- Strict patient privacy protocols to protect your personal information and details of treatment
Get Better With Cocaine Addiction Rehab
Make the first move in your recovery by consulting with Evolve Recovery Center. Our cocaine addiction rehab provides empathetic, personalized support to get you progressing toward a sober life. Contact us at 888-369-7727 or submit the form on this page. We’re available no matter the time, each and every day.