Marijuana Rehab on The East Coast
In recent times, marijuana hasn’t been regarded as a dangerous drug that demands a rehab or detox process. However, if a reliance on marijuana is having an impact on your job, loved ones, and other elements of your life, formal drug rehab might be your best solution. Evolve’s marijuana rehab in will put you back in control with a personalized treatment plan that addresses your specific needs. You will benefit from expert support and 24-hour assistance in a peaceful, comfortable facility.
How Do You Know If You Need A Marijuana Rehab Program?
It’s true that marijuana has been legalized in many states and gained a higher degree of public acceptance, but reliance on THC, the psychoactive substance in weed, can occur.
Marijuana rehab is a smart idea if you encounter the following:
- You struggle to manage situations that prompt you to use
- Ongoing use despite your desire to stop
- Persistent cravings to ingest or smoke weed
- You feel like you have to take the drug to get through the day
- You’re unable to handle commitments at home, work, or school
- You also use other drugs or have a drinking problem
Treatment for marijuana often takes several different forms. Numerous patients can start with an outpatient rehab program. Some others may find help from a residential marijuana rehab a preferable choice. Our drug specialists are able to help you determine the right route to take. If you need a detoxification program for THC, our partner facility, Sunrise Detox, is available to support you.
How To Get Prepared For Marijuana Rehab At Evolve
Seeking help is challenging for a great number of people. If you’ve already reached out, you’ve finished the important initial step. In advance of coming to our marijuana rehab, there are various other things to do, including:
1. Attend to your work and family duties. If you are looking for guidance on FMLA or need us to speak with your HR department, we are pleased to help. Our team partner with employers on a day-to-day basis to ensure your rights and security are preserved.2. Remember to pack enough clothing and hygiene products. Expect at least a 10 to 14-day stay and make sure to pack comfy clothes, vital items, books or magazines, and some cash for vending machines. Laundry machines are accessible during your rehab. And if you neglect toiletries, we’re able to assist.
3. Figure out how you will travel here. Make sure you are able to get to Evolve Recovery Center safely. We may also arrange for stress-free transportation to and from our location.
It’s also wise to get acquainted with our admissions information, so you know what to expect before getting here.
How Long Will You Be In Marijuana Rehab?
Evolve believes in customized support. This means there isn’t a fixed duration for our marijuana rehab. Alternatively, our medical specialists will conduct an examination when you come to us and recommend an appropriate treatment timeframe.
The amount of time you stay here might be influenced by:
- The degree of your cannabis use
- Presence of co-occurring disorders
- Additional substance use rehab needs
- How quickly you respond to treatment
- Your physical health
You can plan to be in our care for two weeks although extended treatment programs are possible. Before you depart, we will formulate an aftercare strategy for the next phase of outpatient support.
What To Anticipate From Marijuana Rehab
One of the ways we support you is by keeping you rested with nicely furnished bedrooms and restful community areas. You’ll also be properly fed with well-balanced meals and 24-hour access to beverages and snacks. If you ever want something, we have employees on hand at all hours.
Your care will revolve around evidence-based techniques such as motivational interviewing. We are knowledgeable of the emotional facet of weed addiction and treat it in a suitable manner. You’ll discuss the causes of your addictive behavior and cultivate coping skills in:
- Group therapy
- Peer support
- Individual therapy
- Family counseling
- Aftercare support
How We Keep You Safe Over The Course Of Marijuana Rehab
Marijuana is known to have a powerful psychological effect on many people. Impulses to use will happen, and ending use abruptly may be challenging to cope with. We’ll help keep you secure and moving forward with the following:
- A safe, well-ordered environment far from triggers that contribute to marijuana use
- Custom-tailored care to meet your particular needs
- Beneficial substance use treatment and around-the-clock supervision
- Helping you develop crucial coping mechanisms
- Strict patient privacy guidelines to protect your personal identifiable information and treatment details
- Aftercare planning for future support
Get Started On Marijuana Rehab Today
Take command of your life again with our marijuana rehab. We’ll help you manage daily triggers and set the stage for a long-term recovery. Call 888-369-7727 or submit the form below, and a member of our team will reply promptly. We are ready for you at all hours, 7 days a week.