East Coast Inpatient Alcohol Rehab
If you depend on alcohol to live your life, consistently overindulge, or are unable to quit drinking daily, you could be dealing with alcohol use disorder. Regretfully, quitting will often be accompanied by both physical and emotional withdrawal symptoms. Evolve offers inpatient alcohol rehab when you require assistance staying sober after alcohol detox. Call us at 888-369-7727 now for assistance getting treatment for your alcohol use.
When Do You Need Alcohol Rehab?
When deciding to begin dealing with an alcohol use disorder, the first step is typically medically-assisted detox. Quitting by yourself abruptly may be unsafe due to severe withdrawal symptoms. On the other hand, detox will rid your system of alcohol in a safe manner, with the aim of setting you up for rehab.
After detox, many people still grapple with compulsions to use and post-acute withdrawal syndrome (PAWS). With PAWS, you might keep dealing with symptoms like:
- Memory problems
- Poor physical coordination
- Emotional outbursts
- Difficulty maintaining relationships
If you're in the beginning stages of recovery from alcohol use and are struggling with PAWS symptoms or holding off the compulsion to start drinking again, contact us at Evolve Recovery Center. We support adults 18 and over who have completed detox from alcohol and want further treatment to maintain sobriety. You'll have a safe place to live and obtain skilled medical and mental health assistance for your recovery.
Steps To Get Ready For Alcohol Rehab At Evolve Recovery Center
Evolve provides inpatient alcohol rehab for the area. You'll be given specialized support at our facility until you work past withdrawal symptoms and feel strong enough to maintain sobriety on your own.
To prepare yourself for your stay at Evolve Recovery Center, we encourage you to:
- Make arrangements for work and family in your absence. Our experienced personnel will speak with your employer to help organize time off from your job. We have comprehensive knowledge of FMLA and additional kinds of leave.
- Bring personal belongings for your time here. Pack enough casual clothes, hygiene products, and books or magazines for no less than ten days. There laundry machines at the facility for guest use.
- Schedule for secure transportation. If you're searching for a lift to our location, we are able to help. Get in touch with us, and we'll arrange transportation from your residence or the airport.
- Browse our admissions info. You’ll discover more information about your stay at Evolve on our Admissions page. You are also invited to contact us at 888-369-7727 with any questions.
What Is The Duration Of Alcohol Rehab at Evolve?
We understand it’s tough to take a break from your routine, but alcohol rehab calls for dedication to be beneficial. How much time is dependent on various different things, including:
- The degree of your alcohol use
- Your physical state upon admission
- Any co-occurring disorders
- How responsive you are to treatment
At Evolve, the abundance of alcohol rehab patients stay with us for two to four weeks before advancing to the next phase of care at an outpatient facility. With that being said, it’s not uncommon for patients to stay up to 90 days to be certain they’re capable of returning to daily life.
Everyone has their own rehab timeframe since we care for you as an person and customize services to your specific needs. We’re pleased to have you here for whatever length of time is needed to ensure your stability and equip you for life away from alcohol.
What You Can Plan For From Evolve Inpatient Alcohol Rehab
At Evolve Recovery Center, you should expect excellent and customized care. We treat you as a unique person worthy of respect and special attention. You’ll have comfortable [bedrooms and lounge areas|bedrooms|rooms]212], nutritious meals, regular snacks, and enjoyable recreational events available. And our friendly team members are on-site all day and night to help you with anything you need.
When you enter Evolve’s alcohol rehab, you’ll undergo a detailed evaluation that lets us grasp the level of your alcohol use and specific issues and experiences. We then design a distinct care plan to accommodate your physical and psychological health needs. You’ll get an individualized program of evidence-based treatments to confront the core reasons behind your alcohol use and keep you stable.
We employ therapy to treat underlying mental disorders and rewire your brain to cope with stress without self-medicating with alcohol. You’ll develop new coping mechanisms to steer clear of relapse and live a more fulfilling life. You can plan to receive:
- Group therapy
- Individual therapy
- Family counseling
- Aftercare support
We also address alcohol withdrawal symptoms that continue following detox. Our experienced medical professionals will work with you to lessen your discomfort and help you feel better. Once you get in control of withdrawal symptoms, you’ll see that it is simpler to avoid relapse after leaving rehab.
How We Keep You Safe During Inpatient Alcohol Rehab
One purpose of alcohol rehab is to keep you safe from the triggers of alcohol use. We provide a custom-tailored treatment plan so you are able to explore the origins of your addiction, and complement with medication to diminish cravings and withdrawal symptoms. Evolve offers this secure setting for you to stay and focus on addiction treatment when you’re most susceptible.
We do other things to ensure your safety too. We keep you secure with:
- Customized care that addresses your unique needs
- Proven alcohol addiction methodologies
- Expertly trained clinicians and staff
- A clean, state-of-the-art facility with relaxing rooms
- Unwavering confidentiality and patient privacy guidelines
- Aftercare planning to be sure you’re adequately prepared to move on in your rehab
Start Alcohol Rehab Now
Evolve Recovery Center wants to help you when you need alcohol rehab. Call 888-369-7727 or submit the following form, and we’ll reply quickly to discuss if rehab is right for you. Help is available now.