An addiction to Xanax may develop into a burden to your professional life and personal relationships. Trying to beat this potent and fast-acting sedative on your own may lead to agonizing symptoms of withdrawal or death. As an alternative, keep yourself protected and get help from licensed medical professionals at Evolve’s Xanax rehab. We’ll start you on a journey to sustained recovery in a welcoming, regulated rehab center, away from outside influences that lead you to use.
What Are Signs You Require Alprazolam Rehab?
Alprazolam, often referenced by the brand name Xanax, is often taken to alleviate anxiety, panic disorders, and insomnia. It’s normally prescribed by a physician, but is known to be very habit-forming, particularly when used in conjunction with other drugs. A medically directed detoxification will get you free of the drug and through the most difficult parts of withdrawal, but you’ll continue to require help avoiding relapse as you learn to live without it.
Our alprazolam rehab can help people who:
- Continue to suffer from withdrawal symptoms such as anxiety, insomnia, and panic attacks
- Still have cravings
- Are concerned about relapsing
- Need help to identify and control triggers of Xanax use
Anyone with an addiction to Xanax needs to get medical treatment, no matter the specific difficulties you face. Evolve Recovery Center is available for you and assists people age 18 and older who have been through detox. If you have yet to do so, we are able to schedule a welcoming residential detox for you.
How To Get Ready For Xanax Rehab
The fact that Xanax is legal and commonly prescribed tends to make people less likely to admit they have a real concern. Recognizing an addiction exists and seeking help is an accomplishment in itself and your first step to healing. When you finish detox, you’ll enter our Xanax rehab to begin the work of recovery. But before you do, it’s smart to:
- Make plans for childcare and how you will take leave from work. We’re experienced in helping individuals arrange leave and are glad to consult with your employer’s human resources staff.
- Pack plenty of toiletries, casual shoes, and clothes for at least 10 days. It’s also a good idea to pack some reading material and a little money for the vending machines. If you overlook something, simply ask us.
- Make sure you can get here safely. We are able to organize transport for you, to ensure you arrive at Evolve safely.
To promote a seamless move to our facility, we always advise that patients go over our admissions details in advance of arriving.
How Long Does It Take To Complete Alprazolam Rehab?
We care for all residents as unique individuals and personalize plans of treatment for your needs. We’ll recommend a specific timeframe once we’ve completed an in-depth assessment. As a general rule, you may plan to be in our care for a minimum of two weeks, although extended stays as long as two to three months are not out of the ordinary.
The length of your alprazolam rehab treatment may be affected by:
- The level of your Xanax use
- Your physical condition
- Any co-occurring disorders
- Your response to therapy
- Other SUDs (Substance Use Disorder) or AUD (Alcohol Use Disorder)
What You Should Plan On Getting From Xanax Rehab
Our team is here to attend to the full you in a positive atmosphere, free from external influences. You’ll require relaxation, and we supply it with comfortable patient rooms and community lounges. We’ll also nurture your psychological and physical well-being with the following:
- Three healthy meals daily with beverages and snacks here for you 24/7
- Access to our fitness center
- Leisure activities
Your focus will be on moving forward in your treatment. Our licensed clinicians use evidence-based treatments and work on coping mechanisms to help you manage situations that provoke Xanax use. You’ll delve into the origins of your Xanax disorder and benefit from the following:
Ways We Keep You Safe Throughout Xanax Rehab
Detox is necessary to cleanse your body of this harmful substance, but period of abstinence in detox makes you more prone to lethal overdoses. This is a main reason why we take your safety seriously throughout the rehab period of recovery. We protect you through:
- Specialized medical care and 24-hour support
- Structured environment far from outside influences that trigger use
- Individualized care plans designed specifically for you
- The development of coping devices to avoid relapses
- Abiding by inflexible patient privacy rules to guard your personal info and treatment details
Get Support For Xanax Addiction Now
You don’t have to face Xanax addiction by yourself. Evolve Recovery Center will empower you with the tools necessary to overcome this addictive sedative that has overwhelmed countless individuals. Dial 888-369-7727 or just submit the following form to reach us. We respond no matter the hour, seven days a week. Get the support you need today.