Doctors often prescribe Codeine for a limited timeframe to treat lower levels of pain or an ongoing cough. However, this opioid may become addictive and disruptive to your day-to-day life. If you’re having trouble dealing with your codeine addiction, know that help is available through Evolve Recovery Center.
Evolve’s codeine rehabs on the east coast uses a personalized treatment approach while supporting you in a safe, controlled environment. We’ll teach you the coping skills needed so you can live your life without substance use.
How Do You Know If You Need Codeine Rehab?
Even though it’s heavily prescribed and easily accessible as a pain reliever and cough suppressant, codeine is still a potentially unsafe opiate that may lead to addiction. Detox is typically the first phase of care, but you might also be in need of inpatient therapy for a lasting recovery. You will likely profit from codeine rehab if you have:
- Compulsions to continue using codeine in your everyday life
- Withdrawal symptoms like trouble sleeping, anxiety, or loss of appetite
- Problems handling specific situations without using
- A need to take a higher dose of codeine to experience its effects
- Mental health difficulties, such as anxiety or depression, associated with codeine use
- A fear of relapsing
Evolve’s residential care center provides a safe, welcoming place to progress in your recovery. If you need to start with detox, our sister facility, Sunrise Detox, is happy to guide you.
What You Should Do To Prepare Yourself For Codeine Addiction Rehab?
If you’ve decided to start codeine addiction rehab , you’ve already finished one of the most challenging parts of recovery. Now, you only have to do a couple more items in advance of arriving at our facility, such as:
- Figure out leave from your office. Our professionals work with companies regularly to make sure that leave or FLMA is handled appropriately. We’re happy to communicate with your HR department and help with all the required filing of paperwork.
- Consider childcare and family obligations. Make sure your little ones, furry friends, and other family members are cared for. Keep in mind, you are allowed to be accompanied by an emotional support animal (with the right paperwork) to Evolve during your recovery.
- Think about comfort and bring the right clothing and shoes. You should also bring personal care items for about 10 days. If you fail to remember something, we’re here to help! You will even have the ability to use laundry facilities while you’re here.
- Arrange for a ride or reach out to us to inquire about our around-the-clock transportation option.
What Is The Timeframe For Codeine Rehab?
Individualized therapy is a leading priority at Evolve. With that in mind, the duration of your stay is contingent on your particular set of circumstances. Our addiction specialists will make a recommendation for a set length of time subsequent to an extensive evaluation that considers:
- The level of your codeine use and the state of your physical health
- How many times you’ve entered rehab
- Shape of your mental health, taking into account co-occurring disorders
- How quickly you respond to your personal treatment plan
On average, you should anticipate a stay from two to four weeks -- although longer programs up to 90 days are possible.
What To Expect From Codeine Rehab
Our codeine rehab is centered around an individualized strategy to address your unique needs. Our licensed clinicians help you with evidence-based therapies and the development of powerful coping skills. You’ll gain from:
- Group therapy
- Individual therapy
- Aftercare planning and goal setting
- Peer support
- Staff on premises around-the-clock
- Medication-assisted treatment if needed through Suboxone
We know you have a better likelihood of conquering addiction when you’re at ease in a comfortable setting. This is the reason why we accommodate you with:
- Tastefully adorned bedrooms with connected bathrooms
- Peaceful lounge areas
- Healthy meals and access to beverages and snacks throughout the day
- Recreational opportunities, health center access, and break times between therapy
Ways We Ensure Your Safety During Codeine Rehab at Evolve
Protecting you from harm is a motivating force behind our codeine rehab. Detox is a great first step to clear the drug from your system, but the process doesn’t stop there. We keep you safe and locked in on your rehab with:
- A structured facility far from triggers of codeine use
- Access to credentialed medical specialists around-the-clock
- Personalized therapy that considers your unique situation
- A priority on cultivating valuable coping skills
- Keeping strict patient privacy rules
- Planning for the next phase of outpatient support
If you’re set to take the next step, we are able to find a suitable outpatient center for your continuing recovery.
Find Help For Codeine Addiction Today
Addiction to an opiate like codeine is frequently devitalizing and difficult to get past. You don’t have to battle it alone. Get help today at Evolve’s codeine rehab. Contact us at 888-369-7727 or submit our form to get started. We’re here for you regardless of the time, seven days a week.