Effective East Coast Lorazepam (Ativan) Rehab
Do you feel cut off from the world, fighting to overcome an Ativan dependency? Help is available today. Evolve's Ativan rehab will direct you toward lasting recovery with specialized addiction care in a friendly, controlled center. We understand how this harmful medication can infiltrate every aspect of your life, and we're here to help you overcome it.
How Do You Know If You Need Lorazepam Rehab?
Lorazepam, more commonly known by the brand name Ativan, can be useful in treating anxiety, insomnia, and seizures. Regrettably, similar to other benzodiazepines, it's also extremely habit-forming because of the relaxing, euphoric effects it produces. Getting through detoxification is your initial step, but your journey doesn’t end there. Residential rehab will help you steer clear of a relapse while fortifying you with the abilities required to move forward.
Our lorazepam rehab will help those who:
- Need help in identifying and conquering triggers of Ativan use
- Still have the desire to use
- Battle persistent withdrawal symptoms like difficulty concentrating, irritability, and confusion
- Suffer from substandard mental health that leads to Ativan use
- Struggle with family and work commitments
If you are addicted to Ativan, it's important to get medical support. Evolve Recovery Center will tailor a plan of treatment unique to you. If you require detox prior to staying with us, we'll make arrangements for a pleasant, inpatient detox.
What Do You Need To Do To Prepare For Ativan Rehab?
Habit-forming behaviors are often more challenging to spot in mainstream anti-anxiety prescriptions like Ativan. Individuals may assume they're safe since the drugs were prescribed legally. However, if you are taking Ativan in excess of the recommended terms, with alcohol or other drugs, or for recreational use, then you ought to examine the probability of a dependency. After doing this, you may begin your journey to a sober life with detox and inpatient rehab. But before you get to Evolve's Ativan rehab, you ought to take care of the following:
- Make arrangements for your kids and take leave from work. Our staff is well-trained in helping individuals get leave approved and will collaborate with your employer.
- Plan for at least a 10-day stay and pack accordingly. Bring casual clothes and shoes, toiletries, and a bit of money for the vending machines. Fail to remember something like a toothbrush or comb? We have you covered.
- Schedule transportation. Make preparations for getting here securely or just ask us if you require reliable transport. We're pleased to arrange one for you at any time.
Don't forget to review our admissions details, as understanding what to plan for will ease the intake procedure.
How Long Will You Be In Lorazepam Rehab?
Your situation is different from other people. Evolve is aware of this and customizes our lorazepam rehab to meet your distinct requirements. You should expect to be here no less than two weeks but programs up to two or three months are a possibility. Our licensed clinicians will propose a treatment duration after finalizing your opening appraisal.
There are a range of considerations that may influence the amount of time you stay here, like:
- The frequency, quantity, and duration of your Ativan use
- How responsive you are to care
- Your physical state
- Any co-occurring disorders
- An addiction to alcohol or other drugs
What To Expect From Ativan Rehab
You will placed into a protected, inviting setting where you are able to concentrate on getting care from expert medical professionals. We employ evidence-based strategies and teach you coping skills to manage situations that served as triggers for substance use. You'll get a better understanding of the reasons behind your addiction and benefit from:
- Group therapy
- Peer support
- Aftercare planning
- Individual therapy
- Family counseling
Our Ativan rehab realizes that advancing your physiological and mental health is paramount to your recovery. In order to achieve this, we offer access to:
- Skilled medical care
- Cozy bedrooms and resident lounge areas
- A workout area
- Recreational time
- Three nutritious meals per day
- 24/7 access to beverages and snacks
How We Maintain Safety Throughout Your Ativan Rehab
Following the period of abstinence in detox, you are particularly vulnerable to relapse. Taking that into account, keeping you out of danger is a leading priority for Evolve Recovery Center. We'll help you avoid relapses and keep you moving forward with the following:
- Protected, structured surrounding clear of external influences
- Custom plans of treatment to address your exact situation
- Skilled medical staff
- 24-7 support
- Development of coping strategies to deal with triggers of your Ativan use
- Unwavering patient privacy guidelines to keep your personal data and treatment info confidential
Request Help For Ativan Addiction Today
Let Evolve Recovery Center guide you to a new way of living unhindered by Ativan. Our caring team is prepared to help you. Call 888-369-7727 or submit our form to find assistance today. We answer at all hours, seven days a week.