Morphine addiction can take over every part of your life, including your interpersonal bonds, career, and physical and mental state. Recovery is challenging, but it's not impossible. Evolve's morphine rehab is able to assist you as you battle this potent opioid with personalized attention and 24-hour support in a safe and welcoming setting.
How Do You Know If You Require Morphine Rehab?
A potent, strictly controlled painkiller used to treat moderate, severe, and chronic pain, morphine is also highly addictive due to the euphoric effects it produces. Detox is usually the first step, but your recovery doesn’t finish there. Rehab is an essential facet of the procedure and is intended to help those who experience:
- Persistent cravings that interrupt your day-to-day life
- Withdrawal symptoms like depression and anxiety
- Triggers that lead to using Morphine as a way of coping
- Impaired mental health, suspicion, and absence of fulfillment in life
- An ongoing fear of relapse
Any addiction requires therapy, and our inpatient morphine rehab is here for you. We serve men and women at least 18 years old to help develop confidence, expertise, and aftercare plans for a enduring recovery. If you require detox before coming to rehab, we’ll organize a comfortable inpatient detox.
Preparing For Our Morphine Rehab Center
Once you seek help from our morphine rehab center, you’ve already completed one of the hardest steps. Next, you’ll need make preparations for your time here by handling the following:
1. Organize childcare and help with animals. You may be accompanied by an emotional support animal with permission and the appropriate documentation from a medical professional.
2. Bring essentials along with comfy footwear and clothes. In general, expect a 10-day stay. If you neglect to bring something, just ask and we’ll be happy to assist.
3. Determine how you will take leave from your job. We are knowledgeable of FMLA and are pleased to work with your HR department.
4. Reach out to us for help with transportation. We can organize a secure ride to and from Evolve Recovery Center.
What Is the Timeframe For Morphine Rehab?
We don't believe in a universal treatment strategy. This is why there is no set timeframe for our morphine rehab. Our medical experts will evaluate you during intake and recommend a timeframe that is fitting for your particular circumstances. You can plan to be here for at least two weeks, but extended treatment plans -- up to 90 days -- are not uncommon.
The timeframe of your care may be affected by the following:
- Extent of your morphine use
- How often you’ve gone through rehab
- Your mental health, including any co-occurring disorders
- Your overall physical health
- Your response to therapy
What You Can Anticipate From Our Morphine Rehab Center
The medical specialists at our morphine rehab center realize that you have better odds of success when you are rested and comfortable. You will enjoy a relaxing bedroom with an included bath and take breaks in peaceful community lounge areas. We serve well-balanced meals and offer snacks and drinks around-the-clock. You’ll even have access to a gym and recreational outings.
Your therapy is designed specifically for you and concentrates on evidence-based therapeutic approaches, counseling, and the development of successful coping devices. In addition, you are helped 24/7 by an expert staff.
Your morphine rehab will include
- Peer support and group therapy
- Individual therapy
- Making plans for future care and setting goals
- Family counseling
- Suboxone medication-assisted treatment if needed to mitigate cravings and withdrawal symptoms
Ways We Ensure Your Safety Over The Course Of Morphine Rehab
Detoxing from morphine doesn't signify you're out of harm’s way. In truth, if you fall back into old habits following a time of sobriety, there is a higher chance of a fatal overdose. This is why your well-being is one of our top objectives. We keep you safeguarded with:
- A supervised setting clear of outside stimuli.
- Medical personnel on the premises around-the-clock.
- Carefully designed and personalized care.
- Strict patient privacy protocols that secure your details.
- A focus on effective coping behaviors to prevent relapses.
We also feature an alumni program and will help you develop a continuing care plan to help keep you protected when you complete your live-in program.
Start Morphine Rehab Now At Evolve Recovery Center
Don’t attempt to conquer a hazardous opioid like morphine alone. As an alternative, obtain the individualized help you should have at Evolve’s morphine rehab center. Place a call to 888-369-7727 or contact us via the form below. We’ll respond in a prompt fashion, day or night, every day of the year.